- This event has passed.
Disrupt Network: Solving the Data Challenge for Autonomous Driving
May 27, 2020 @ 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm UTC+0
About this Event
Today’s major developments in the mobility sector contribute to one common vision: Seamless transportation in autonomous vehicles on interconnected road networks. One of the core technologies in this visionary mobility concept is – obviously – the autonomous vehicle, which is capable of sensing its environment and moving safely with little or no human input.
Therefore, it is necessary to train the car with real environment data, which needs to be collected, transferred, pre-processed and stored beforehand. This process requires a complex chain of technologies from different providers.
The NTT Technology Experience Lab have brought together several highly experienced technology partners to build up a holistic solution, the “Data Garage”:
- b-plus: Automotive Technology Solutions
- IBM: Automotive Data Storage
- Incenda AI: AI Quality Assurance
- Lenovo: Automotive IT Hardware
- NTT Global Data Centers: Data Centers for Automotive IT
This webcast answers the question on how autonomous vehicle training data can be recorded, pre-processed, stored and uploaded into the cloud.
- Alexander Noack, Head of Automotive Electronics, b-plus
- Florian Netter, Co-Founder & Managing Director, Incenda AI
- Frank Kraemer, IT Architect, IBM
- Karsten Kutzer, Sr. Sales Engineer High Performance Computing, Lenovo
INTRO & MODERATION
Dominik Friedel, NTT
This talk will be held in German.
DATE & TIME
Date: Wednesday, May 27, 2020
Time: 14h00-15h00 CEST
Mode: online talk via Zoom; Zoom dial-in URL will be sent previous to the online talk
HOW TO STAY UPDATED
We do online talks and online panel discussions 2x per week. We frequently post our next events on Twitter and on LinkedIn. Follow us to stay up to date:
- See our schedule: Link to our schedule for the next weeks; register directly via Eventbrite
- Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/NetworkDisrupt
- Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/disrupt-network/
Through participating in this meetup (that is, through ordering a free ticket with Eventbrite), the participant gives his consent that Disrupt Network UG and NTT Ltd. (1) saves his name and contact data (i.e. email), (2) is later on allowed to send emails to the participant, and (3) is allowed to take photos and videos during the meetup that might be published online and that might include the participant. If the participant does not agree to points (1), (2) and (3), he or she should not order a ticket for the meetup.